A copy of the book can be obtained by asking at the service desk at Iroquois Ridge Branch.
The learning outcomes for this program are:
1. Foster social inclusion and connection
2. Uphold and commit to our value of inclusion.
3. Build awareness in our community of systemic oppression.
Registration is required.
Please review the guidelines and frequently asked questions on the Programs FAQ.
Need to cancel? Please let us know.
If you have to cancel your spot for any reason, you can do so by:
1. Logging into MyEvents using your library card. If you did not register with your library card, you will need the reference number you received in your confirmation email.
2. Phone your local branch, or email email@example.com. Please have ready the program title, program date, and names of registered individuals.