Have you ever wondered....What’s in my body? An introduction to the human body for 8-10 years old kids through exploring the digestive system & simple human anatomy. This program has seven sessions and in each session, students will have a chance to apply what they learn through games and activities. By the end of this program, students will have a solid foundation of the human body taught by highly qualified U+ teacher.
Materials will be provided. Parents participation is not required.
The cost of this program is $15.00 - payable when you pick up your materials at Iroquois Ridge branch.
Registration is required
Skills learned: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration
Please review the guidelines and frequently asked questions on our Program FAQ.
How it Works:
1. Register for your project kit - the kit will include everything you need for all 7 sessions.
2. Library staff will email you when your kit is ready for pickup from Iroquois Ridge branch.
3. Pay program fee of $15.00 when you pick up your kit.
4. Join us on Zoom, every Thursday at 4:00pm to start the journey to becoming a scientist!
Need to cancel? Please let us know.
If you have to cancel your spot for any reason, you can do so by:
1. Logging into MyEvents using your library card. If you did not register with your library card, you will need the reference number you received in your confirmation email.
2. Phone your local branch, or email email@example.com. Please have ready the program title, program date, and names of registered individuals.
Access to facilities and programs may be impacted by evolving health and safety protocols related to COVID-19. The Town will follow all requirements and recommendations issued by Halton Public Health and any applicable provincial regulations. The Town may use discretion to impose its own requirements. You will be notified if your registration is impacted by any changes.