In the French Conversation Circle, you will:
- Improve your French conversational skills
- Enhance your French reading and speaking skills
- Meet new friends and share experiences & opportunities
- Network with fellow French speaking people
Registration is required.
Skills learned: Communication, Collaboration, Social Skills
Please review the guidelines and frequently asked questions on our Program FAQ.
Need to cancel? Please let us know.
If you have to cancel your spot for any reason, you can do so by:
1. Logging into MyEvents using your library card. If you did not register with your library card, you will need the reference number you received in your confirmation email.
2. Phone your local branch, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please have ready the program title, program date, and names of registered individuals.
Access to facilities and programs may be impacted by evolving health and safety protocols related to COVID-19. The Town will follow all requirements and recommendations issued by Halton Public Health and any applicable provincial regulations. The Town may use discretion to impose its own requirements. You will be notified if your registration is impacted by any changes.